Report NEP-IND-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios Panagiotelis & Michael S. Smith & Peter J Danaher, 2013. "From Amazon to Apple: Modeling Online Retail Sales, Purchase Incidence and Visit Behavior," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Maldonado, Dario, 2013. "Mixed oligopoly in education," TSE Working Papers 13-381, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pietri, Antoine & Tazdaït, Tarik & Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2013. "Empire-building and price competition," MPRA Paper 44368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Yoshikawa, Takeshi, 2013. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency under Co-opetition," MPRA Paper 44816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Aviv Nevo & Robert Town, 2013. "Mergers When Prices are Negotiated: Evidence from the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 18875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2013. "Do Patents Shield Disclosure or Assure Exclusivity When Transacting Technology?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Per J. Agrell & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller, 2013. "Unobserved heterogeneous effects in the cost efficiency analysis of electricity distribution systems," Working Papers 0038, Swiss Economics.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Marc Hanfeld & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2013. "A Market Screening Model for Price Inconstancies: Empirical Evidence from German Electricity Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1274, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.