Report NEP-IND-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Sherman & Avi Weiss, 2012. "Price Response, Asymmetric Information, and Competition," Working Papers 2012-13, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "On the Optimal Number of Firms in the Commons: Cournot vs Bertrand," Working Papers wp856, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin & Tina Kao, 2012. "Optimal Access Regulation with Downstream Competition," Discussion Papers Series 473, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2012. "Collusion through joint R&D: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 79, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Meghan R. Busse & Christopher R. Knittel & Florian Zettelmeyer, 2012. "Who is Exposed to Gas Prices? How Gasoline Prices Affect Automobile Manufacturers and Dealerships," NBER Working Papers 18610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.