Report NEP-IND-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fonseca, Miguel A. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2012. "Excess capacity and pricing in Bertrand-Edgeworth markets: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 67, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Eveline Van Leeuwen & Mark Lijesen, 2012. "Agent-Based Spatial Competition," ERSA conference papers ersa12p156, European Regional Science Association.
- Böhme, Enrico & Müller, Christopher, 2012. "Monopolistic Location Choice in Two-Sided Industries," MPRA Paper 41761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dai Zusai, 2012. "Excess Liquidity against Predation," DETU Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Mark Armstrong, 2012. "A More General Theory of Commodity Bundling," Economics Series Working Papers 624, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aldo González & Loreto Ayala, 2012. "Does Input Purchase Cooperation Foster Downstream Collusion?," Working Papers wp358, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Seppälä, Timo & Kenney, Martin, 2012. "Competitive Dynamics, IP Litigation and Acquisitions - The Struggle for Positional Advantage in the Emerging Mobile Internet," Discussion Papers 1288, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Joern Kleinert & Bettina Brueggemann & Esteban Prieto, 2012. "The Ideal Loan and the Patterns of Cross-Border Bank Lending," Graz Economics Papers 2012-03, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Yabing Jiang & Hong Guo, 2012. "Design of Consumer Review Systems and Product Pricing," Working Papers 12-10, NET Institute.
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jeongsik "Jay" Lee & Hyunwoo Park, 2012. "Two-Sided Platform Competition in the Online Daily Deals Promotion Market," Working Papers 12-04, NET Institute.
- Müller, Christopher, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Water Pricing in Germany," MPRA Paper 41638, University Library of Munich, Germany.