Report NEP-IND-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Scrimitore, 2012. "Quantity Competition vs. Price Competition under Optimal Subsidy in a Mixed Duopoly," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jeffrey M. Perloff & Jeffrey LaFrance & Hayley H. Chouinard, 2012. "Brand Name and Private Label Price Setting by a Monopoly Store," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Oscar Volij, 2012. "First-Mover Advantage In Two-Sided Competitions: An Experimental Comparison Of Role-Assignment Rules," Working Papers 1208, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Becker, A. & Deckers, T. & Dohmen, T.J. & Falk, A. & Kosse, F., 2012. "The relationship between economic preferences and psychological personality measures," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Oecd, 2012. "Methodology for Constructing Wireless Broadband Price Baskets," OECD Digital Economy Papers 205, OECD Publishing.
- Knieps, Günter, 2012. "Competition and the railroads: A European perspective," Discussion Papers 142, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Pierre Dubois; & Laura Lasio;, 2012. "The effects of price regulation of pharmaceutical industry margins: A structural estimation for anti-ulcer drugs in France," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.