Report NEP-IND-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Creane & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2012. "Endogenous Entry in Markets with Unobserved Quality," EAG Discussions Papers 201206, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers 730, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Takao Ohkawa & Tetsuya Shinkai & Makoto Okamura & Kozo Harimaya, 2012. "Endogenous Determination of the Liability Rule in Oligopolistic Markets," Discussion Paper Series 91, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2012.
- Roberto Roson, 2012. " Competition between Multiproduct Firms with Heterogeneous Costs," Working Papers 2012_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/14968 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2012. "Evaluating Mergers for Coordinated Effects and the Role of 'Parallel Accommodating Conduct'," Economics Working Paper Archive 601, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Ajay Bhaskarabhatla & Enrico Pennings, 2012. "Defensive Disclosure under Antitrust Enforcement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-010/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andreas Haller & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2012. "Termination Charges in the International Parcel Market," Working Papers 0033, Swiss Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/14981 is not listed on IDEAS anymore