Report NEP-IND-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Szücs, Florian, 2012. "An empirical assessment of the 2004 EU merger policy reform," DICE Discussion Papers 58, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Discussion Paper Series 2012_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Esperanza Johnson, 2012. "Multimarket Contact, Bundling and Collusive Behavior," Documentos de Trabajo 420, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zulehner, Christine, 2012. "Market Structure and Market Performance in E-Commerce," Economics Series 287, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2012. "The choice between mail and digital in ghe provision of financial services: a double Hotelling approach," IDEI Working Papers 728, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ben Ferrett, 2012. "R&D Competition in an Asymmetric Cournot Duopoly: The Welfare Effects of Catch-Up by the Laggard Firm," Discussion Paper Series 2012_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "The competitive effects of firm exit: Evidence from the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin & Veith, Tobias, 2012. "Concrete shoes for competition: The effect of the German cement cartel on market price," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.