Report NEP-IND-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," MPRA Paper 33477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Quantity Precommitment and Price Matching," Economics Working Papers 2011-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bernard Caillaud & Romain De Nijs, 2011. "Strategic loyalty reward in dynamic price Discrimination," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622291, HAL.
- Sergio Aquino de Souza, 2011. "A Simplified Mixed Logit Demand Model with an Application to the Simulation of Entry," Working Papers 04-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2011. "(Weak) Correlation and Sunspots in Duopoly," Discussion Papers 11-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Joanne Evans & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Delegation to Independent Regulators and the Ratchet Effect," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0911, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jacques Thépot, 2011. "Retailing regulation via parking taxation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.