Report NEP-IND-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien W. Saïdi, 2011. "Do followers really matter in Stackelberg competition?," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Steve A. Gabriel & Olivier Massol, 2011. "A Generalized Nash-Cournot Model for the North-Western European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel SubstitutionDemand Function: The GaMMES Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Peter Katuscak, 2011. "Consumer Reactions To Unobserved Changes in Price Schedules," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp433, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jiri Strelicky & Kresimir Zigic, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Enforcement in a Software Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp435, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp431, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cédric, 2011. "R&D collaboration with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giarratana, Marco S. & Escribano, Álvaro, 2011. "EU Patent System: to be or not to be?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.