Report NEP-IND-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tarasov, Alexander, 2010. "Consumer Preferences in Monopolistic Competition Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 11489, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- James Anton & Gary Biglaiser, 2010. "Quality, Upgrades, and Equilibrium in a Dynamic Monopoly Model," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000056, David K. Levine.
- Kretschmer, Tobias & Rösner, Mariana, 2010. "Increasing Dominance - the Role of Advertising, Pricing and Product Design," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11500, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Gürerk, Özgür & Selten, Reinhard, 2010. "The Effect of Payoff Tables on Experimental Oligopoly Behavior," MPRA Paper 22489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riemer P. Faber, 2009. "Asymmetric Price Responses of Gasoline Stations: Evidence for Heterogeneity of Retailers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-106/1, Tinbergen Institute.