Report NEP-IND-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Lozano-Vivas & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jímenez & Antonio J. Morales, 2010. "Branching Deregulation and Merger Optimality," Working Papers 2010-02, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Tim James & Jolian McHardy, 2009. "An Elasticity Measure of Welfare Loss in Symmetric Oligopoly," Working Papers 2009013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Regmi, Anita & Seale, James L., Jr., 2010. "Cross-Price Elasticities of Demand Across 114 Countries," Technical Bulletins 59870, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Somsupa Nopprach, 2010. "Comparative Advantage in the Asian Automotive Industry," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-134, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Quality, Product Price, and Share Dynamics in the German Compact Car Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bermingham, Colin & O’ Brien, Derry, 2010. "Testing for Asymmetric Pricing Behaviour in Irish and UK Petrol and Diesel Markets," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2010. "Business regulation and red tape in the entrepreneurial economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 225, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gianni De Fraja & Paola Valbonesi, 2009. "Mixed Oligopoly: Old and New," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/20, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.