Report NEP-IND-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2008. "A SSNIP test for two-sided markets: the case of media," Working Papers 08-34, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2008. "Market Penetration and Late Entry in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 08-38, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Matthias Walter & Astrid Cullmann, 2008. "Potential Gains from Mergers in Local Public Transport: An Efficiency Analysis Applied to Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 832, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00266722_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2008. "An Examination of Entry and Competitive Performance in Rural Banking Markets," Working Papers 2008-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Maximilian Kasy & Michael Kummer, 2008. "Market Entry in E-Commerce," Working Papers 08-23, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Thomas A. Husted & Kara M. Reynolds, 2010. "Trade Policy and Antitrust: Do Consumers Matter to Legislators?," Working Papers 2008-14, American University, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2008. "Complementary Patents and Market Structure," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 249, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.