Report NEP-IND-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junichiro Ishida & Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2008. "When Market Competition Benefits Firms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E011, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Alvin J. Silk & Charles King III, 2008. "Concentration Levels in the U.S. Advertising and Marketing Services Industry: Myth vs. Reality," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-044, Harvard Business School.
- Li, Xuan, 2008. "The Impact of Higher Standards in Patent Protection for Pharmaceutical Industries under the TRIPS Agreement: A Comparative Study of China and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/36, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nathalie Grandfils, 2008. "Drug price setting and regulation in France," Working Papers DT16, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Ben R. Craig & Valeriya Dinger, 2008. "Bank mergers and the dynamics of deposit interest rates," Working Paper 0806, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- Montoriol-Garriga, Judit, 2008. "Bank mergers and lending relationships," Working Paper Series 0934, European Central Bank.