Report NEP-IND-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2005. "Curing Sinus Headaches and Tying Law: An Empirical Analysis of Bundling Decongestants and Pain Relievers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1519, CESifo Group Munich.
- Forslid, Rikard & Häckner, Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2005. "When do Countries Introduce Competition Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 2005. "On the Uniqueness of Optimal Prices Set by Monopolistic Sellers," CEPR Discussion Papers 5166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campa, José Manuel & Hernando, Ignacio, 2005. "M&As Performance in the European Financial Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donald A R George, 1998. "Product Quality Under Regulated Monopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 4, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- André Rocha & José Pedro Pontes, 2005. "Spatial Cournot Oligopoly with Vertical Linkages," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/11, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Jim Y. Jin & Tatiana Damjanovic & Osiris J.Parcero, 2005. "Price and Output Comparison under Alternative Duopoly Structures," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0516, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.