Report NEP-IND-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2005. "Curing Sinus Headaches and Tying Law: An Empirical Analysis of Bundling Decongestants and Pain Relievers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1519, CESifo Group Munich.
- Forslid, Rikard & Häckner, Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2005. "When do Countries Introduce Competition Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 2005. "On the Uniqueness of Optimal Prices Set by Monopolistic Sellers," CEPR Discussion Papers 5166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campa, José Manuel & Hernando, Ignacio, 2005. "M&As Performance in the European Financial Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cleeren, K. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Verboven, F., 2005. "Intra- and Inter-Channel Competition in Local-Service Sectors," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-018-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kranenburg Hans van, 2005. "Relevant Market and Pricing Behavior of Regional Newspapers in the Netherlands," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Donald A R George, 1998. "Product Quality Under Regulated Monopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 4, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- André Rocha & José Pedro Pontes, 2005. "Spatial Cournot Oligopoly with Vertical Linkages," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jim Y. Jin & Tatiana Damjanovic & Osiris J.Parcero, 2005. "Price and Output Comparison under Alternative Duopoly Structures," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0516, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.