Report NEP-IND-2004-08-31This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004. "Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-071/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Sarit Markovich, 2004. "Advertising Dynamics and Competitive Advantage," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 162, Econometric Society.
- Eric Howe & Jingang Zhao, 2004. "Merger Incentives and Inverse Matrices from Bertrand Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 586, Econometric Society.
- Häckner, Jonas & Razo, Carlos, 2004. "Merges in Congested Markets," Research Papers in Economics 2004:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Philip G. Gayle, 2004. "Does Price Matter? Price and Non-price Competition in the Airline Industry," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 163, Econometric Society.
- Razo, Carlos, 2004. "Merger Policy with Alternative Mergers and Efficiency Gains," Research Papers in Economics 2004:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy F Bresnahan, 2004. "Network Effects in the Microsoft Case," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000008, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore