Report NEP-IND-2000-02-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99a53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristopher Moore & M. E. J. Newman, 2000. "Exact Solution of Site and Bond Percolation on Small-World Networks," Working Papers 00-01-007, Santa Fe Institute.
- Kai Nagel & Marcus Rickert & Patrice M. Simon & Martin Pieck, 2000. "The Dynamics of Iterated Transportation Simulations," Working Papers 00-02-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- David H. Autor, 2000. "Outsourcing at Will: Unjust Dismissal Doctrine and the Growth of Temporary Help Employment," NBER Working Papers 7557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl Bergstrom & Michael Lachmann, 2000. "Alarm Calls as Costly Signals of Anti-Predator Vigilance: The Watchful Babbler Game," Working Papers 00-02-009, Santa Fe Institute.
- Myong-Hun Chang & Joseph E. Harrington Jr., 2000. "Centralization vs. Decentralization in a Multi-Unit Organization: A Computational Model of a Retail Chain as a Multi-Agent Adaptive System," Working Papers 00-02-010, Santa Fe Institute.
- Christopher Ruhm & Carey Borkoski, 2000. "Compensation in the Nonprofit Sector," NBER Working Papers 7562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2000. "Horizontal and Vertical R&D Cooperation," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1998. "From Local to Global Competition," Virginia Economics Online Papers 344, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Ricard V. Solé & Bartolo Luque & Stuart Kauffman, 2000. "Phase Transitions in Random Networks with Multiple States," Working Papers 00-02-011, Santa Fe Institute.
- Kohns, Stephan, 2000. "Different Skill Levels and Firing Costs in a Matching Model with Uncertainty - An Extension of Mortensen and Pissarides (1994)," IZA Discussion Papers 104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Haufler & Guttorm Schielderup, 1999. "Tacit Collusion under Destination - and Origin-Based Commodity Taxation," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-17, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Richard H. Steckel & Carolyn M. Moehling, 2000. "Wealth Inequality Trends in Industrializing New England: New Evidence and Tests of Competing Hypotheses," NBER Historical Working Papers 0122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99a58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99e49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard B. Freeman, 2000. "Single Peaked Vs. Diversified Capitalism: The Relation Between Economic Institutions and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 7556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.