Report NEP-IND-1999-11-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gruben, William C. & McComb, Robert P., 1999. "Privatization, competition, and supercompetition in the Mexican commercial banking system," Working Papers 9904, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:wop:ocddcb:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:1999101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tarek M. Harchaoui & Pierre Lasserre, 1999. "Testing the Option Value Theory of Irreversible Investment," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-35, CIRANO.
- W. Vrzal, 1999. "Information Requirements for Natural Resource Management with Regard to Remote Sensing," Working Papers ir99064, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Francesco Squintani, 1999. "Games with Small Forgetfulness," Discussion Papers 1273, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Philip E. Strahan, 1999. "Borrower risk and the price and nonprice terms of bank loans," Staff Reports 90, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:wop:ocddcb:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Joanna Stavins, 1999. "Network externalities and technology adoption: lessons from electronic payments," Working Papers 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Benoit A. Aubert & Vital Roy, 1999. "A Resource Based View of the Information Systems Sourcing Mode," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-34, CIRANO.
- F. de Vries, 1999. "The Behavioral Firm and Its Internal Game: Evolutionary Dynamics of Decision Making," Working Papers ir99036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- T. Joro & E-J. Viitala, 1999. "The Efficiency of Public Forestry Organizations: A Comparison of Different Weight Restriction Approaches," Working Papers ir99059, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.