Report NEP-IFN-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Converse & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2018. "How ETFs Amplify the Global Financial Cycle in Emerging Markets," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016200, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Gustavo Adler & Daniel Garcia-Macia, 2018. "The Stabilizing Role of Net Foreign Asset Returns," IMF Working Papers 18/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Viral V. Acharya & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2018. "Capital Flow Management with Multiple Instruments," NBER Working Papers 24443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2018. "Capital Inflows, Equity Issuance Activity, and Corporate Investment," NBER Working Papers 24433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhengyang Jiang & Arvind Krishnamurthy & Hanno Lustig, 2018. "Foreign Safe Asset Demand and the Dollar Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 24439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Moreno & José María Serena Garralda, 2018. "Firms' credit risk and the onshore transmission of the global financial cycle," BIS Working Papers 712, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yi Huang & Ugo Panizza & Richard Portes, 2018. "Corporate foreign bond issuance and interfirm loans in China," IHEID Working Papers 06-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.