Report NEP-IFN-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mueller, Philippe & Tahbaz-Salehi, Alireza & Vedolin, Andrea, 2017. "Exchange rates and monetary policy uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 77256, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Faia, Ester & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Sanchez Arjona, Irene, 2017. "International expansion and riskiness of Banks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83615, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Davis, Scott & Zlate, Andrei, 2017. "Monetary Policy Divergence, Net Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates: Accounting for Endogenous Policy Responses," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 328, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mikkel Plagborg-Moller & Gita Gopinath & Emine Boz, 2017. "Global Trade and the Dollar," 2017 Meeting Papers 1041, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gräb, Johannes & Żochowski, Dawid, 2017. "The international bank lending channel of unconventional monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2109, European Central Bank.
- Nitya Pandalai Nayar & Andrei Levchenko, 2017. "TFP, News and "Sentiments:" The International Transmission of Business Cycles," 2017 Meeting Papers 1076, Society for Economic Dynamics.