Report NEP-IFN-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elod Takats & Judit Temesvary, 2017. "The Currency Dimension of the Bank Lending Channel in International Monetary Transmission," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-001, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Loualiche, Erik & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2016. "The Globalization Risk Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 11733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Punzi, Maria Teresa & Kauko, Karlo, 2015. "Testing the Global Banking Glut Hypothesis," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4494, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2016. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Inequality," IMF Working Papers 16/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Xu, Ying & La, Hai Anh, 2016. "Spillovers of the United States’ Unconventional Monetary Policy to Emerging Asia: The Bank Lending Channel," ADBI Working Papers 619, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2017. "Currency Wars? Unconventional Monetary Policy Does Not Stimulate Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 11748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.