Report NEP-IFN-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Avdjiev & Catherine Koch & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2016. "International prudential policy spillovers: a global perspective," BIS Working Papers 589, Bank for International Settlements.
- Richard H. Clarida & Ildikó Magyari, 2016. "International Financial Adjustment in a Canonical Open Economy Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 22758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrien Verdelhan & Hanno Lustig, 2016. "Does Incomplete Spanning in International Financial Markets Help to Explain Exchange Rates?," 2016 Meeting Papers 1183, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Haldane, Andrew & Roberts-Sklar, Matt & Wieladek, Tomasz & Young, Chris, 2016. "QE: The Story so far," Bank of England working papers 624, Bank of England.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Rupprecht, Matthias, 2016. "Explaining the Failure of the Expectations Hypothesis with Short-Term Rates," Working Papers on Finance 1619, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jan 2017.
- Olivier Blanchard & Julien Acalin, 2016. "What Does Measured FDI Actually Measure?," Policy Briefs PB16-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.