Report NEP-IFN-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Correa & Tara Rice & Linda S. Goldberg, 2014. "How Do Liquidity Conditions Affect U.S. Bank Lending?," IFDP Notes 2014-10-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian, Tobias & Moench, Emanuel & Shin, Hyun Song, 2016. "Dynamic Leverage Asset Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 11466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudia Buch & Catherine Koch & Michael Koetter, 2016. "Crises and rescues: liquidity transmission through international banks," BIS Working Papers 576, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cavallo, Eduardo & Eichengreen, Barry & Panizza, Ugo, 2016. "Can Countries Rely on Foreign Saving for Investment and Economic Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11451, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cravino, Javier & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2016. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kim, Incheol & Teng, Haimeng & Wu, Qiang, 2016. "The effect of foreign institutional ownership on corporate tax avoidance: international evidence," Research Discussion Papers 26/2016, Bank of Finland.