Report NEP-IFN-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Riddiough, Steven & Sarno, Lucio, 2016. "Currency Premia and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 11129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2016. "What’s In a Name? That Which We Call Capital Controls," IMF Working Papers 16/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2016. "Capital flows and central banking : the Indian experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7569, The World Bank.
- Denbee, Edd & Jung, Carsten & Paternò, Francesco, 2016. "Stitching together the global financial safety net," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 36, Bank of England.
- Saskia ter Ellen & Willem F.C. Verschoor & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2016. "Agreeing on disagreement: heterogeneity or uncertainty?," Working Paper 2016/4, Norges Bank.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Toan Phan, 2013. "Asset Bubbles & Global Imbalances," Working Papers 2013-41, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.