Report NEP-IFN-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugenia Andreasen & Martin Schindler & Patricio Valenzuela, 2015. "Capital Controls and the Cost of Debt," Documentos de Trabajo 307, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Radhika Pandey & Gurnain Pasricha & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2015. "Motivations for Capital Controls and Their Effectiveness," Staff Working Papers 15-5, Bank of Canada.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2015. "International Credit Flows and Pecuniary Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 10339, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Cespedes, Luis & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2015. "Global liquidity, house prices and the macroeconomy: evidence from advanced and emerging economies," Bank of England working papers 522, Bank of England.
- Marco Arena & Serpil Bouza & Era Dabla-Norris & Kerstin Gerling & Lamin Njie, 2015. "Credit Booms and Macroeconomic Dynamics; Stylized Facts and Lessons for Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Alejandro Jara, 2014. "Facing Volatile Capital Flows: The Role of Exchange Rate Flexibility and Foreign Assets," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 742, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mirdala, Rajmund & Svrčeková, Aneta, 2014. "Financial Integration, Volatility of Financial Flows and Macroeconomic Volatility," MPRA Paper 61845, University Library of Munich, Germany.