Report NEP-IFN-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Evans, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Debt Dynamics," Working Papers gueconwpa~12-12-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Guonan Ma & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Is China or India more financially open?," BIS Working Papers 410, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2013. "Recovering from the Global Financial Crisis: achieving financial stability in times of uncertainty," MPRA Paper 46609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman & Brian Pinto & Vladyslav Sushko, 2013. "Financial sector ups and downs and the real sector in the open economy: Up by the stairs, down by the parachute," BIS Working Papers 411, Bank for International Settlements.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the Eurozone and the South-Eastern European Countries: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 1304, University of Crete, Department of Economics.