Report NEP-IFN-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2012. "Impact of exchange rate movements on exports: an analysis of Indian non-financial sector firms," MPRA Paper 43118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samba Mbaye, 2012. "Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?," Working Papers halshs-00761380, HAL.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "External Imbalances and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 18606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Financial Constraints and Trade: Empirical Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2012-35, CEPII research center.
- Tomás Castagnino & Laura D´Amato & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2012. "How do Firms in Argentina get Financing to Export?," BCRA Working Paper Series 201258, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.