Report NEP-IFN-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012. "Capital controls and foreign exchange policy," Working Paper Series 1415, European Central Bank.
- Enzo Cassino & Michelle Lewis, 2012. "Currency intervention - the profitability of some recent international experiences," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2012/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets," Working Paper Series 1433, European Central Bank.
- Renee Fry-McKibbin & Sumila Wanaguru, 2012. "Currency Intervention: A Case Study of an Emerging Market," CAMA Working Papers 2012-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Martin Brown & Steven Ongena & Pinar Yesin, 2012. "Information Asymmetry and Foreign Currency Borrowing by Small Firms," Working Papers 2012-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Ceballos, Francisco & Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "Financial globalization in emerging countries : diversification vs. offshoring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6105, The World Bank.
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen & Tham, Siew Yean, 2012. "Does Outward FDI Matter in International Trade? Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39715, University Library of Munich, Germany.