Report NEP-IFN-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta & Kenza Benhima & Yannick Kalantzis, 2011. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 11.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Glocker, Ch. & Towbin P., 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," Working papers 374, Banque de France.
- Stefan Reitz , Mark P. Taylor, 2012. "FX Intervention in the Yen-US Dollar Market: A Coordination Channel Perspective," Kiel Working Papers 1765, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lucio Sarno & Paul Schneider & Christian Wagner, 2012. "Properties of Foreign Exchange Risk Premiums," Working Paper series 10_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Loriana Pelizzon & Francesco Ravazzolo & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Measuring sovereign contagion in Europe," Working Paper 2012/05, Norges Bank.
- Begoña Font Belaire, 2012. "Can the exchange rate, inflation and domestic risk factors be overlooked in international asset pricing?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2012-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2012. "International Capital Flows with Limited Commitment and Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 10-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Shalini Mitra, 2012. "Does Financial Development Cause Higher Firm Volatility and Lower Aggregate Volatility?," Working papers 2012-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Shadow Banking and the Limits of Central Bank Liquidity Support: How to Achieve a Better Balance between Global and Official Liquidity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_712, Levy Economics Institute.