Report NEP-IFN-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2011. "Market-specific and Currency-specific Risk During the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Interbank Markets in Tokyo and London," NBER Working Papers 16962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Berganza & Carmen Broto, 2011. "Flexible inflation targets, forex interventions and exchange rate volatility in emerging countries," Working Papers 1105, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gus, Garita & Chen, Zhou, 2011. "Averting Currency Crises: The Pros and Cons of Financial Openness," MPRA Paper 30218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011. "Globalization, financial crisis and contagion: time-dynamic evidence from financial markets of developing countries," MPRA Paper 30120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "The Debate about the Revived Bretton-Woods Regime: A Survey and Extension of the Literature," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/21, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Dées, Stéphane & Zorell, Nico, 2011. "Business cycle synchronisation: disentangling trade and financial linkages," Working Paper Series 1322, European Central Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "U.S. Intervention During the Bretton Woods Era: 1962-1973," NBER Working Papers 16946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José De Gregorio, 2010. "Macroprudential Regulation, Financial Stability and Capital Flows," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 37, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Lemke, Wolfgang & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011. "The changing international transmission of financial shocks: evidence from a classical time-varying FAVAR," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- José De Gregorio, 2010. "Tackling the Capital Inflow Challenge," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 35, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rua, Gisela, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Global Rebalancing," ADBI Working Papers 278, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2011. "Hong Kong as international banking center: present and future," Working Papers 1101, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.