Report NEP-IFN-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Lee, Hyun-Hoon, 2011. "How does country risk matter for foreign direct investment?," IDE Discussion Papers 281, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "The threat of 'currency wars': A European perspective," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1102, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Mundaca, B. Gabriela, 2011. "How does public information on central bank intervention strategies affect exchange rate volatility ? the case of Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5579, The World Bank.
- Nicolas E. & Carmen M. & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "Capital Controls: Myth and Reality--A Portfolio Balance Approach," Working Paper Series WP11-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hong Bum Jang, 2011. "Financial Integration and Cooperation in East Asia: Assessment of Recent Developments and Their Implications," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.