Report NEP-IFN-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2010. "Exchange Rate Asymmetry and Flexible Exchange Rates under Inflation Targeting Regimes: Evidence from Four East and Southeast Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 25260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2010. "Fear of Appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The Role of the Chinese Renminbi," MPRA Paper 25408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2010. "Market-specific and Currency-specific Risk during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Interbank Markets in Tokyo and London," CARF F-Series CARF-F-229, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B Swamy & George Tavlas, 2010. "Bretton-Woods systems, old and new, and the rotation of exchange-rate regimes," Working Papers 112, Bank of Greece.
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "India’s trilemma: financial liberalization, exchange rates and monetary policy," MPRA Paper 25327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong He & Robert McCauley, 2010. "Offshore markets for the domestic currency: monetary and financial stability issues," BIS Working Papers 320, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jiangyan Yu & James P Walsh, 2010. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment; A Sectoral and Institutional Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Dimitris A. Georgoutsos & Petros Migiakis, 2010. "European sovereign bond spreads: monetary unification, market conditions and financial integration," Working Papers 115, Bank of Greece.
- Evarist Stoja & Richard D. F. Harris & Fatih Yilmaz, 2010. "A Cyclical Model of Exchange Rate Volatility," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 10/618, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Annamaria Kokenyne & Jeremy Ley & Romain Veyrune, 2010. "Dedollarization," IMF Working Papers 10/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Rezania, Omid & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Sun, Edward & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010. "Analysis of the intraday effects of economic releases on the currency market," Working Paper Series in Economics 3, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Jihad Dagher, 2010. "Sudden Stops, Output Drops, and Credit Collapses," IMF Working Papers 10/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Gian Milesi-Ferretti & Philip R. Lane, 2010. "The Cross-Country Incidence of the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Pablo Medina Guzman & Ruy Lama, 2010. "Is Exchange Rate Stabilization an Appropriate Cure for the Dutch Disease?," IMF Working Papers 10/182, International Monetary Fund.