Report NEP-IFN-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bassem Kamar & Damyana Bakardzhieva & Samy Ben Naceur & Sami Ben Naceur, 2010. "The Impact of Capital and Foreign Exchange Flowson the Competitiveness of Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Jochen M. Schmittmann, 2010. "Currency Hedging for International Portfolios," IMF Working Papers 10/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu, 2010. "Testing unit roots and long range dependence of foreign exchange," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ben Tomlin, 2010. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Plant Turnover and Productivity," Working Papers 10-18, Bank of Canada.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "External Finance, Sudden Stops, and Financial Crisis; What is Different This Time?," IMF Working Papers 10/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2010. "On the Dynamics of Exports and FDI: The Spanish Internationalization Process," IREA Working Papers 201010, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Y. Siregar & Graham Bird, 2010. "Examining The Case For Reserve Pooling In East Asia: Empirical Analysis," Working Papers id:2679, eSocialSciences.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Financial regulation, financial globalization and the synchronization of economic activity," Working Paper Series 1221, European Central Bank.
- Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Taglioni, Daria & Vicard, Vincent, 2010. "Exports and sectoral financial dependence: evidence on French firms during the great global crisis," Working Paper Series 1227, European Central Bank.