Report NEP-IFN-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mototsugu Shintani & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Inflation: A Nonlinear Time Series Analysis," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0920, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alina Serban, 2009. "Combining Mean Reversion and Momentum Trading Strategies in Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers 09-14, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2009. "Managed Floats to Damp Shocks like 1982-5 and 2006-9: Field and Laboratory Evidence for Chinese Interest in a Single World Currency," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices in the Central European countries," MPRA Paper 19282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis: Products of Common Causes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Pasqualina Viola & Margarida Sarmiento Gutierrez & Octávio Bessada Lion & Cláudio Henrique Barbedo, 2009. "Impacto dos Swaps Cambiais na Curva de Cupom Cambial: uma análise segundo a regressão de componentes principais," Working Papers Series 198, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2009. "Endogenous Growth Models in Open Economies: A Possibility of Permanent Current Account Deficits," MPRA Paper 19385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masood, Tariq & Ahmad, Mohd. Izhar, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications of Capital Inflows in India," MPRA Paper 19299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2009.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Masson, Paul, 2009. "The new multi-polar international monetary system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5147, The World Bank.