Report NEP-IFN-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Buncic, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure of ESTAR models of real exchange rates," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:inu:caeprp:2009-016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Forte, 2009. "The pass-through effect: a twofold analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2009. "Productivity, the Terms of Trade, and the Real Exchange Rate: The Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis Revisited," Working Papers 09-22, Bank of Canada.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da & Issler, João Victor & Matos, Paulo F., 2009. "The Forward- and the Equity-Premium Puzzles: Two Symptoms of the Same Illness?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 697, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Goo, Siwei & Siregar, Reza Y. Siregar, 2009. "Economic Shocks and Exchange Rate as a Shock Absorber in Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 16875, University Library of Munich, Germany.