Report NEP-IFN-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chia, Ricky Chee-Jiun & Ling, Tai-Hu, 2009. "Long-run validity of purchasing power parity and rank tests for cointegration for Central Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 15794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Fraiberger, Samuel P. & Gabaix, Xavier & Rancière, Romain & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2009. "Crash Risk in Currency Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariko Hatase & Mari Ohnuki, 2009. "Did the Structure of Trade and Foreign Debt Affect Reserve Currency Composition? Evidence form Interwar Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-15, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2009. "Does the Currency Regime Shape Unhedged Currency Exposure?," Working Papers id:2049, eSocialSciences.
- Uluc Aysun & Melanie Guldi, 2009. "Exchange rate exposure: A nonparametric approach," Working papers 2009-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2009. "A brief empirical history of U.S. foreign-exchange intervention: 1973-1995," Working Paper 0903, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- P Samarasiri, 2009. "Foreign Exchange Liberalization: Perceptions, Realities and Way Forward," Working Papers id:2052, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stavarek, Daniel & Dohnal, Marek, 2009. "Exchange Market Pressure in Central Europe: An Application of the Girton-Roper Model," MPRA Paper 15744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore