Report NEP-IFN-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasmus Fatum, "undated". "Official Japanese Intervention in the JPY/USD Exchange Rate Market: Is It Effective and Through Which Channel Does It Work?," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Tijmen DaniÃ«ls & Henk Jager & Franc Klaassen, 2009. "Defending Against Speculative Attacks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2009. "The Dollar in the Turmoil," Working Papers 2009-08, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vu Tuan Khai, 2009. "Re-examining Symmetry of Shocks for East Asia: Results Using a VAR with Sign Restrictions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-042, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eiji Ogawa & Taiyo Yoshimi, 2009. "Analysis on ƒÀ and ƒÐ Convergences of East Asian Currencies," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-049, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.