Report NEP-IFN-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasmus Fatum, 2009. "Official Japanese Intervention in the JPY/USD Exchange Rate Market: Is It Effective and Through Which Channel Does It Work?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Christian Saborowski, 2009. "Capital Inflows and the Real Exchange Rate; Can Financial Development Cure the Dutch Disease?," IMF Working Papers 09/20, International Monetary Fund.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Sondergaard, Jens, 2009. "Foreign exchange rate risk in a small open economy," Bank of England working papers 365, Bank of England.
- Jungjin Lee & Abdul Abiad & Prakash Kannan, 2009. "Evaluating Historical CGER Assessments; How Well Have they Predicted Subsequent Exchange Rate Movements?," IMF Working Papers 09/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Dreger & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2009. "Drivers of Exchange Rate Dynamics in Selected CIS Countries: Evidence from a FAVAR Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 867, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hali J. Edison & Francis Vitek, 2009. "Australia and New Zealand Exchange Rates; A Quantitative Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Henry Aray & Javier Gardeazabal, 2008. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," ThE Papers 08/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Akito Matsumoto & Charles Engel, 2009. "The International Diversification Puzzle when Goods Prices Are Sticky; It's Really About Exchange-Rate Hedging, not Equity Portfolios," IMF Working Papers 09/12, International Monetary Fund.