Report NEP-IFN-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gregoriou, Andros & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2009. "A new solution to the purchasing power parity puzzles? Risk-aversion, exchange rate uncertainty and the law of one price: Insights from the market of online air-travel tickets," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2009.
- Fair, Ray C., 2008. "Estimating Exchange Rate Equations Using Estimated Expectations," Working Papers 33, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2009. "New Estimation of China's Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 14700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ida Wolden Bache & Kjersti Næss & Tommy Sveen, 2009. "Revisiting the importance of non-tradable goods' prices in cyclical real exchange rate fluctuations," Working Paper 2009/03, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jian Wang & Jason J. Wu, 2009. "The Taylor rule and forecast intervals for exchange rates," International Finance Discussion Papers 963, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Investment, A Panel Data Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 13130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buncic, Daniel, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure in ESTAR models of real exchange rates," MPRA Paper 13121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2009. "Current account benchmarks for central and eastern Europe: a desperate search?," Working Paper Series 0995, European Central Bank.