Report NEP-IFN-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200831 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "Measuring Convergence of the New Member Countries’ Exchange Rates to the Euro," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 14673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith & James Yetman, 2009. "Consumption and Real Exchange Rates in Professional Forecasts," Working Papers 1195, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kazuko Shirono, 2009. "Yen Bloc or Yuan Bloc; An Analysis of Currency Arrangements in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 09/3, .
- Altar, Moisa & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Dumitru, Ionut & Necula, Ciprian, 2009. "Evidences of the Intensity of the Balassa-Samuelson Phenomenon in the Romanian Economy," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090106, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Altar, Moisa & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Dumitru, Ionut & Necula, Ciprian, 2009. "Estimation of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate and of Deviations for Romania," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090105, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Bianca Clausen, 2008. "Real Effective Exchange Rate Uncertainty, Threshold Effects, and Aggregate Investment – Evidence from Latin American Countries," IWP Discussion Paper Series 02/2008, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.