Report NEP-IFN-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Long, Dara, 2008. "Purchasing Power Parity and Real Exchange Rate in Japan," MPRA Paper 11173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: An Application of Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate (BEER) to Nigeria," MPRA Paper 10343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giri, Rahul, 2008. "Local Costs of Distribution, International Trade Costs and Micro Evidence on the Law of One Price," MPRA Paper 11006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Sep 2008.
- Stephane Dees & Matthias Burgert & Nicolas Parent, 2008. "Import Price Dynamics in Major Advanced Economies and Heterogeneity in Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Staff Working Papers 08-39, Bank of Canada.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Nucci, Francesco, 2008. "Exchange Rate, Employment and Hours: What Firm-Level Data Say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08049, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.