Report NEP-IFN-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Jeanfils, 2008. "Imperfect exchange rate pass-through : the role of distribution services and variable demand elasticity," Working Paper Research 135, National Bank of Belgium.
- Chinn, Menzie & Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008. "The Euro May over the Next 15 Years Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Currency," Working Paper Series rwp08-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jomo Kwame Sundaram, 2008. "Obstacles To Implementing Lessons from the 1997-1998 East Asian Crises," Working Papers 66, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2008. "Estimation of De Facto Exchange Rate Regimes: Synthesis of The Techniques for Inferring Flexibility and Basket Weights," Working Paper Series rwp08-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2008. "Vulnerability of Currency Pegs: Evidence from Brazil," CEP Discussion Papers dp0871, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Burns, Natasha & Helwege, Jean, 2007. "Foreign Currency Exposure and Hedging: Evidence from Foreign Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 10122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2008.
- Tolga Caskurlu & Mustafa C. Pinar & Aslihan Salih & Ferhan Salman, 2008. "Can Central Bank Interventions Affect the Exchange Rate Volatility? Multivariate GARCH Approach Using Constrained Nonlinear Programming," Working Papers 0806, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.