Report NEP-IFN-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Sonora & Josip Tica, 2008. "Structural breaks and Purchasing Power Parity in the CEE and Post-War former Yugoslav States," EFZG Working Papers Series 0804, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram Rajan, 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Piñeiro Chousa, & Artur Tamazian, & Davit N. Melikyan,, 2008. "MARKET RISK DYNAMICS AND COMPETITIVENESS AFTER THE EURO: Evidence from EMU Members," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp916, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- A. Craig Burnside & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Isaac Kleshchelski & Sergio Rebelo, 2008. "Do Peso Problems Explain the Returns to the Carry Trade?," NBER Working Papers 14054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chit, Myint Moe & Rizov, Marian & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports: New Empirical Evidence from the Emerging East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 9014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abullah M. Noman & Minhaz U. Ahmed, 2008. "Efficiency of the foreign exchange markets in South Asian Countries," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-18, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Chong, Lee Lee & Khong, Wye Leong Roy, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior: New Evidence with Linear and Non-linear Endogenous Break(s)," MPRA Paper 3406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irene Andreou & Gilles Dufrenot & Alain Sand-Zantman & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2007. "A Forewarning Indicator System For Financial Crises : The Case Of Six Central And Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp901, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.