Report NEP-IFN-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2008. "The dynamics of ex-ante risk premia in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from the yen/usd exchange rate Using survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-2, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Yunus Aksoy & Hanno Lustig, 1998. "Circular Aspects of Exchange Rates and Market Structure," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9806, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Michael Plante, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks and Exchange Rate Management: The Implications of Consumer Durables for the Small Open Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2008-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Laakkonen, Helinä & Lanne, Markku, 2008. "Asymmetric News Effects on Volatility: Good vs. Bad News in Good vs. Bad Times," MPRA Paper 8296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcio M. Janot & Marcio G. P. Garcia & Walter Novaes, 2008. "Balance Sheet Effects in Currency Crises: Evidence from Brazil," Textos para discussão 556, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy and the Sources of Local-Currency Price Stability," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/26, European University Institute.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2008. "Fourier Transform Method with an Asymptotic Expansion Approach: an Application to Currency Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-538, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2007. "New Open Economy Macroeconomics," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/27, European University Institute.