Report NEP-IFN-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noman, Abdullah, 2008. "Purchasing Power Parity in South Asia: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 7824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu-Chin Chen & Kenneth Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2008. "Can Exchange Rates Forecast Commodity Prices?," NBER Working Papers 13901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uluc Aysun & Melanie Guldi, 2008. "Increasing Derivatives Market Activity in Emerging Markets and Exchange Rate Exposure," Working papers 2008-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & and Takayuki Tsuruga, 2008. "Accounting for Persistence and Volatility of Good-level Real Exchange Rates: The Role of Sticky Information," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jaewoo Lee, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate, Mercantilism and the Learning by Doing Externality," NBER Working Papers 13853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Repkine, Alexandre, 2008. "Charting Technical Trading Rules and the Lottery of Technical Analysis: Empirical Evidence from Foreign Exchange Market," MPRA Paper 7849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holger Floerkemeier & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2008. "International Reserve Trends in the South Caucasus and Central Asia Region," IMF Working Papers 08/41, International Monetary Fund.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Alessandro Pavan & Christian Hellwig, 2007. "Defense Policies Against Currency Attacks: on the Possibility of Predictions in a Global Game with Multiple Equilibria," Discussion Papers 1459, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 13902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noman, Abdullah, 2008. "Testing for PPP in the Mean-Group Panel Regression Framework: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 7825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas William Dorsey & Zuzana Brixiova & Sukhwinder Singh & Helaway Tadesse, 2008. "The Landscape of Capital Flows to Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/51, International Monetary Fund.