Report NEP-IFN-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Frömmel, 2007. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries’ Exchange Rates," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/487, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aßmann, Christian, 2008. "Assessing the Effect of Current Account and Currency Crises on Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers 2008-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Buncic, Daniel, 2008. "A note on long horizon forecasts of nonlinear models of real exchange rates: Comments on Rapach and Wohar (2006)," MPRA Paper 6904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pami Dua & Arunima Sinha, 2007. "East Asian Crisis and Currency Pressure: The Case of India," Working papers 158, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Campbell-Pownall, R.A.J. & Koedijk, C.G. & Lothian, J.R. & Mahieu, R.J., 2007. "Irving Fisher and the UIP Puzzle: Meeting the Expectations a Century Later," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-088-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Özer Karagedikli & Pierre L. Siklos, 2008. "Explaining Movements in the NZ Dollar - Central Bank Communication and the Surprise Element in Monetary Policy?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Christoph Thoenissen, 2008. "Exchange rate dynamics, asset market structure and the role of the trade elasticity," CDMA Working Paper Series 200803, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Manner Hans, 2007. "Estimation and Model Selection of Copulas with an Application to Exchange Rates," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Toan Nguyen, 2008. "East Asian Currency Area: A Bayesian Dynamic Factor Model Analysis," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.