Report NEP-IFN-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Sajid, Muhammad Zubair, 2007. "Integration of Financial Markets in SAARC Countries: Evidence Based on Uncovered Interest rate Parity Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 6751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Francisco Pérez-Bermejo, 2007. "Political and institutional factors in regime change in the ERM: An application of duration analysis," Working Papers 07-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "International Money and Finance," Working papers 2008-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John J. Heim, 2008. "How Falling Exchange Rates 2000-2007 Have Affected the U.S. Economy and Trade Deficit (Evaluated Using the Federal Reserve's G-10 Exchange Rate)," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0801, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- José García-Solanes & Jesús Rodríguez & José L. Torres, 2007. "Demand shocks and trade balance dynamics," Working Papers 07-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Ellen R McGrattan & Edward C Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yolanda Santana-Jiménez & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, 2007. "Post-EMS exchange risk trends: A comparative perspective between Euro, British Pound and Japanese Yen excess returns against US Dollar," Working Papers 07-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Minford, Patrick & Pal, Soubarna, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting in Real Business Cycle Model - An Empirical Evidence From India," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.