Report NEP-IFN-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Idrees Khawaja, 2007. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:31, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- M. Frömmel & A. Mende & L. Menkhoff, 2007. "Order Flows, News, and Exchange Rate Volatility," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/474, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Komulainen, Tuomas & Lukkarila, Johanna, 2003. "What drives financial crises in emerging markets?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Horvath, Julius, 2003. "Optimum currency area theory : A selective review," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2003_011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cho-hoi Hui & Vincent Yeung & Laurence Fung & Chi-Fai Lo, 2007. "Valuing Foreign Currency Options with a Mean-Reverting Process: A Study of Hong Kong Dollar," Working Papers 0708, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Weber, Enzo, 2007. "Economic Integration and the Foreign Exchange," MPRA Paper 4737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Fidrmuc, Jarko & MacDonald, Ronald, 2003. "The monetary approach to exchange rates in the CEECs," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.