Report NEP-IFN-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qin, Duo, 2007. "Uncover Latent PPP by Dynamic Factor Error Correction Model (DF-ECM) Approach: Evidence from five OECD countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- de Bandt, Olivier & Banerjee, Anindya & Kozluk, Tomasz, 2007. "Measuring Long-Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rui Esteves & Jaime Reis, 2007. "Market Integration in the Golden Periphery,The Lisbon/London Exchange, 1854-1891," Economics Series Working Papers 338, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Ali Dib & Takashi Kano & Lawrence Schembri, 2007. "Multilateral Adjustment and Exchange Rate Dynamics: The Case of Three Commodity Currencies," Working Papers 07-41, Bank of Canada.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yuk-Pang Wong, Clement, 2007. "Are All Measures of International Reserves Created Equal? An Empirical Comparison of International Reserve Ratios," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arturo Macías & Álvaro Nash, 2007. "Valuation effects in the Spanish International Investment Position," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 0704, Banco de Espa�a.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim, 2007. "Investment During The Korean Financial Crisis: A Structural Econometric Approach," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore