Report NEP-IFN-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2006. "Purchasing Power Parity among developing countries and their trade-partners. Evidence from selected CEECs and Implications for their membership of EU," Working Papers 0716, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Juergen von Hagen & Casper de Vries, 2007. "The Forward Premium Puzzle: new evidence from futures contracts," DNB Working Papers 125, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pelin Berkmen & Eduardo A. Cavallo, 2007. "Exchange Rate Policy and Liability Dollarization; An Empirical Study," IMF Working Papers 07/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2006. "Testing for Efficiency in Selected Developing Foreign Exchange Markets: An Equilibrium-based Approach," Working Papers 0717, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2007. "Nonlinear Exchange Rate Adjustment in the Enlarged Euro zone. Evidence and Implications for Candidate Countries," Working Papers 0718, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Waheed, Muhammad, 2007. "Central bank intervention, sterilization and monetary independence: the case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- Dimitrios A. Sideris, 2007. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 56, Bank of Greece.
- Romain Veyrune, 2007. "Fixed Exchange Rates and the Autonomy of Monetary Policy; The Franc Zone Case," IMF Working Papers 07/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2005. "Estimating the Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rate for Potential EMU members," Working Papers 0719, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 08 Mar 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Alain Sand, 2007. "Modeling the impact of real and financial shocks on Mercosur: the role of the exchange rate regime," Working Papers 0701, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.