Report NEP-IFN-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:956 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josip Tica & Ivo Družić, 2006. "The Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Effect: A Survey of Empirical Evidence," EFZG Working Papers Series 0607, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & Zoltán Schepp, 2006. "Long maturity forward rates of major currencies are stationary," Working Papers 0603, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Simwaka, Kisu, 2006. "The effectiveness of official intervention in foreign exchange market in Malawi," MPRA Paper 1123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1338 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas S. Andreou & George A. Zombanakis, 2006. "Computational Intelligence in Exchange-Rate Forecasting," Working Papers 49, Bank of Greece.
- Castrén, Olli & Osbat, Chiara & Sydow, Matthias, 2006. "What drives investors’ behaviour in different FX market segments? A VAR-based return decomposition analysis," Working Paper Series 0706, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:434 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clements, Michael P. & Galvão, Ana Beatriz & Kim, Jae H., 2006. "Quantile Forecasts of Daily Exchange Rate Returns from Forecasts of Realized Volatility," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 777, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Horvath, Roman & Komarek, Lubos, 2006. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in EU New Members: Applicable for Setting the ERM II Central Parity?," MPRA Paper 1180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred V. Guender & Yu Xie, 2006. "Is There an Exchange Rate Channel in the Forward-Looking Phillips Curve? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 06/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:5161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:5159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore