Report NEP-IFN-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:van:wpaper:0616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuko Hashimoto, 2006. "Intra-Day Seasonality in Activities of the Foreign Exchange Markets: Evidence From the Electronic Broking System," NBER Working Papers 12413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Magud & Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2005. "Capital Controls: Myth and Reality A Portfolio Balance Approach to Capital Controls," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-10, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Chris Becker & Daniel Fabbro, 2006. "Limiting Foreign Exchange Exposure through Hedging: The Australian Experience," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Carl Bonham & Richard Cohen & Shigeyuki Abe, 2006. "The Rationality and Heterogeneity of Survey Forecasts of the Yen-Dollar Exchange Rate: A Reexamination," Working Papers 200611, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Pablo A. Guerron, 2006. "Why do Central Bankers Intervene in the Foreign Exchange Market? Some New Evidence and Theory," Working Paper Series 007, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2006.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2005. "Financial Regulations in Developing Countries: Can they Effectively Limit the Impact of Capital Account Volatility?," Working Papers 59, Center for Global Development.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Masanori Ono, 2006. "On the Determinants of Exporters' Currency Pricing: History vs. Expectations," NBER Working Papers 12432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "Money and capital as competing media of exchange," Working Paper 0608, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.